Pre Engineered Building (PEB)
Pre Engineered Steel buildings are the fastest systems of modern day construction, an amalgamation of Speed, functionality and durability. PEB’s offer ultimate design flexibility and an extremely short construction time (right from initial design to completion). They are supplied as a fully finished product along with steel structure, building accessories and roofing/ cladding. They require no on-site fabrication or welding as they can simply be bolted together as per specifications.
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-ENGINEERED BUILDING SYSTEM.
- Enable construction of comparatively lightweight yet robust structures, capable of handling extremely large loads.
- Reduce the overall construction time, right from the design phase to complete erection of the structure.
- They eliminate the need of hiring skilled labour for on-site fabrication or welding and can be easily bolted together as per specifications.
- They are most effective for construction of large span structures that ensure effective utilization of space.
- They offer great flexibility for expansion and can even be dismantled and relocated without much trouble.
MAIN COMPONENTS OF PRE-ENGINEERED BUILDINGS
- Primary frames or main frames
- Secondary frames or cold formed members
- Roof and wall panels including single skin and insulated sandwich panels
- Structural subsystems including canopies, partitions, etc
- Floor systems including mezzanines, catwalks, platforms, etc
Other building accessories such as sliding doors, rolling shutter, windows, louvers, etc